SENIOR RESEARCH ASSISTANT (B)
Employment Type: Full Time
Research Laboratory: Air Quality Dynamics & Instrumentation and Technology Development (AQD-ITD)
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate the deployment and maintenance of atmospheric instrumentation relevant to the project
- Conduct or coordinate analysis of weather data in support of meteorological and air quality studies
- Compile and review related literature on meteorological studies relevant to the project
- Draft technical reports, conference presentations, and publications of project output
- Coordinate with the Research Scientists in order to synergize work outputs for reporting and publication
- Master of Science in Science or Engineering, with broad experience in working with and maintaining atmospheric instrumentation
- Proficient in oral and written communication, particularly in preparing technical scientific reports and journal publications
- Works well with a team with good management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
All interested applicants must submit the following:
- a) An Application Letter addressed to Gemma Teresa T. Narisma, PhD, Executive Director of the Manila Observatory.
- b) Curriculum Vitae with three professional work references (including their emails and contact numbers).
- c) Transcript of Records and recent passport size photograph.
Please submit the required documents via e-mail to email@example.com, with “Applicant- AQD- ITD Senior Research Assistant (B)” as subject.