SENIOR RESEARCH ASSISTANT (A)
Employment Type: Full Time
Research Laboratory: Air Quality Dynamics & Instrumentation and Technology Development (AQD-ITD)
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and update dispersion and receptor models including required analysis of air quality data
- Compile and review related literature on atmospheric composition studies relevant to the project
- Conduct or coordinate chemical and gravimetric analysis of particulate pollution
- Draft technical reports, conference presentations, and publications of project output
- Coordinate with the Research Scientists in order to synergize work outputs for reporting and publication
- Master of Science degree related to Atmospheric Science, with broad experience in dispersion and receptor modeling, and air quality monitoring and analysis.
- Proficient in oral and written communication, particularly in preparing technical scientific reports and journal publications
- Works well with a team with good management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
All interested applicants must submit the following:
- a) An Application Letter addressed to Gemma Teresa T. Narisma, PhD, Executive Director of the Manila Observatory.
- b) Curriculum Vitae with three professional work references (including their emails and contact numbers).
- c) Transcript of Records and recent passport size photograph.
Please submit the required documents via e-mail to email@example.com, with “Applicant- AQD-ITD Senior Research Assistant (A)” as subject.