RESEARCH ASSISTANT (B)
Employment Type: Full Time
Research Laboratory: Air Quality Dynamics & Instrumentation and Technology Development (AQD-ITD)
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Senior Research Assistant in the field deployment, calibration, and maintenance of weather instruments, and analysis of weather data
- Assist in compiling related literature on meteorological studies relevant to the project
- Assist in drafting technical reports, conference presentations, and publications of project output
- Bachelor of Science degree related to Atmospheric or Applied Science, with relevant experience in atmospheric instrumentation
- Proficient in oral and written communication, particularly in preparing technical scientific reports and journal publications
- Works well with a team with good management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
All interested applicants must submit the following:
- a) An Application Letter addressed to Gemma Teresa T. Narisma, PhD, Executive Director of the Manila Observatory.
- b) Curriculum Vitae with three professional work references (including their emails and contact numbers).
- c) Transcript of Records and recent passport size photograph.
Please submit the required documents via e-mail to email@example.com, with “Applicant- AQD-ITD Research Assistant (B)” as subject.